Wolf Rp Forever
Welcome to Wolves Forever rp! We are hoping you join but If not, we don't mind!
Wolf Rp Forever
Welcome to Wolves Forever rp! We are hoping you join but If not, we don't mind!
Wolf Rp Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves, powerful, strong and brilliant. Loyal to their pack till the very end.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Hey it's Jack
Asmund of Whispering Willows EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 1:04 am by Wolf

» POWW : The Asta River
Asmund of Whispering Willows EmptyThu May 10, 2018 12:00 pm by Littlelily

» What is a 'bump'?
Asmund of Whispering Willows EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 2:27 am by Wolf

» Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows
Asmund of Whispering Willows EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:58 am by Littlelily

» Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay
Asmund of Whispering Willows EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 12:14 pm by Littlelily

» POWW & POSW Border
Asmund of Whispering Willows EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:47 am by Nishi

» POFP & POWW Border
Asmund of Whispering Willows EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:43 am by Nishi

» POWW : The Camp
Asmund of Whispering Willows EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:01 pm by Nishi

» POWW : Darby Meadow
Asmund of Whispering Willows EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:56 am by Nishi

Top posters
Littlelily
Asmund of Whispering Willows I_vote_lcapAsmund of Whispering Willows I_voting_barAsmund of Whispering Willows I_vote_rcap 
Nishi
Asmund of Whispering Willows I_vote_lcapAsmund of Whispering Willows I_voting_barAsmund of Whispering Willows I_vote_rcap 
Reedfrost
Wolf
Nightdragon
Spottedleaf
Feather
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Asmund of Whispering Willows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nishi
Admin
Admin
Nishi

Asmund of Whispering Willows Empty
PostSubject: Asmund of Whispering Willows   Asmund of Whispering Willows EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Click for picture:
Name: Asmund [Nordic for protector]
Personality: (Detailed) A very protective, hence his name, wolf that has a reputation for doing whatever is needed for his pack's safety and health. He's also very known as loyal to his pack, of course, but will also be stubborn and sometimes a bit narrow-viewed/minded.
Appearance (include accessories): A mix of many brown shades of colors, Asmund has a very detailed pelt. His undercoat and underbelly is very fluffy and white and soon fades into a light soft brown, which fades into darker colors until black at the spine. He has a chestnut brown, looking a bit red in the sunlight on his face and legs. His muzzle is black as well as his top part of his tail and back patch on his shoulders. Asmund has blazing amber eyes, sometimes glowing a bit like orange in the daylight. His body is very muscular and he has strong, broad shoulders as well as strong hindlegs. He wears a chain necklace and a leather one with a magnetic rock on the end, called a lodestone tied to it and also wears protective leather black cuffs around his legs.
Likes/Dislikes: He likes when his pack is well, safe and healthy and loves the sound of birds, warm weather and a positive atmosphere. He dislikes unfairness, disloyalty and any cruel or murderous wolves.
Pack: Whispering Willows
Family: His mother and father are both dead, but were called Rose and Asger.
History: Asmund grew up a rather normal life as a pup and in training. Once he was moved up to his fighting position because of his strong body, he learned to be more fierce and protective over his clan. He vowed to protect it with his life in the midst of battles, and for his loyalty and well-kept promises, he was made beta. After the alpha died of sickness, he became the new alpha male and leads with wanting to be on top of everything, wether it's having the most prey or having the most land, he'll do anything to get what's needed for his pack most.
Back to top Go down
Littlelily
Admin
Admin
Littlelily

Asmund of Whispering Willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asmund of Whispering Willows   Asmund of Whispering Willows EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:38 pm

Currawong

Accepted!

Thank you for fixing the site!
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-rp-forever.rpg-board.net

Asmund of Whispering Willows
Page 1 of 1