Wolf Rp Forever
Welcome to Wolves Forever rp! We are hoping you join but If not, we don't mind!
Wolf Rp Forever
Welcome to Wolves Forever rp! We are hoping you join but If not, we don't mind!
Wolf Rp Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves, powerful, strong and brilliant. Loyal to their pack till the very end.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Hey it's Jack
Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 1:04 am by Wolf

» POWW : The Asta River
Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows EmptyThu May 10, 2018 12:00 pm by Littlelily

» What is a 'bump'?
Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 2:27 am by Wolf

» Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows
Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:58 am by Littlelily

» Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay
Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 12:14 pm by Littlelily

» POWW & POSW Border
Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:47 am by Nishi

» POFP & POWW Border
Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:43 am by Nishi

» POWW : The Camp
Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:01 pm by Nishi

» POWW : Darby Meadow
Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:56 am by Nishi

Top posters
Littlelily
Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows I_vote_lcapOnyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows I_voting_barOnyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows I_vote_rcap 
Nishi
Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows I_vote_lcapOnyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows I_voting_barOnyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows I_vote_rcap 
Reedfrost
Wolf
Nightdragon
Spottedleaf
Feather
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feather

Feather

Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows Empty
PostSubject: Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows   Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 5:21 pm

Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows 12549941553_2c82b2b2c6_c

Name: Onyxa
Pack: Whispering Willows

Family:
Mother- Ice (deceased)
Father- Thunder
Littermates- Ivory (female), Obsidian (male)

Likes/Dislikes: She likes moose, swimming, hunting with her siblings, and caribou. She dislikes traitors, arrogant wolves, ducks, and hunters.

Personality: She's a headstrong and kindhearted wolf, devoting her life to her pack with blind loyalty. Though she does have a temper that can cause some trouble, pushing her to disobey the alpha and question the higher ups. She has a very, alpha-like demeanor, that makes her look trustworthy and levelheaded despite her only being a young adult.

Appearance: Onyxa is a black wolf with bright amber eyes, a nick in her left ear, and an all white front paw. There's a scar across the top of her muzzle from thorns she'd gotten stuck in as a pup.

History: She doesn't have a very interesting history except for when her parents died. They were killed by hunters when Onyxa and her siblings were a year old. The family had been hunting that day, aiming to catch a moose together to celebrate the pups reaching adulthood. Unfortunately their fun was brought to a close rather quickly when a band of hunters showed up.

Ice and Thunder had told their pups to run while they tried to fight off the hunters, resulting in them being killed and taken as trophies. The three barely made it back with their lives, and they've never been the same since.
Back to top Go down
Littlelily
Admin
Admin
Littlelily

Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows   Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:58 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-rp-forever.rpg-board.net

Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows
Page 1 of 1